All parents, student-athletes of all-ages, teachers, coaches, athletic directors, administrators, central office and superintendents are invited to attend this workshop.
Come out and hear from Barry Brown, the Author of THE STUDENT-ATHLETE PLAYBOOK as he discusses the important characteristics each student-athletes should exhibit to be successful in and out of the classroom.
You will also have the opportunity to hear from and interact with Toya White of Inspire Athletics Consulting Group and Coach Bryan Spencer of All About U Sports Academy!
We partner with and serve Schools, Recreation Centers, Youth Organizations, Youth Services Providers, Companies & more to provide middle & high schools across the country with copies of THE STUDENT-ATHLETE PLAYBOOK & services from INSPIRE ATHLETICS CONSULTING GROUP & ALL ABOUT U SPORTS ACADEMY for their student-athletes!
We also visit organizations and schools in communities to present "THE STUDENT-ATHLETE ACHIEVEMENT SERIES!” We would love the opportunity to come out and speak with your student-athletes and parents.
Below is a list of services that we provide:
The Student-Athlete Playbook
(Success in the Classroom, Sports & Life!) emphasizes the same passion & effort put forth achieving in sports ... is the same passion & effort put forth achieving in the classroom & in life!
- Strong focus on Character Education & Mindset Training
- Development of social & emotional skills
- Social Media & Technology etiquette
- Building Resilience & Leadership skills
Inspire Athletics Consulting Group
(Helping Student-Athletes Succeed Academically so They May Soar Athletically!)
- Transcript evaluation to determine if the student-athlete is on track for graduation.
- Provide course recommendation that align with graduation requirements and NCAA approved course list
- Provide information on NCAA eligibility requirements (Division I, II & III; *Academic Redshirt/Full Qualifier/Non-Qualifier)
- Assistance with SAT/ACT registration and preparation
All About U Sports Academy
(Servicing the Metro Atlanta basketball community since 2000 as a trainer of players and coaches!)
- Evaluates and trains young
men and young ladies desirous of making their high school teams.
- Focuses on helping student-athletes earn scholarships to play at the collegiate level.
- Trains young coaches wanting to
join the coaching profession.
- Builds relationships with other coaches, players and business leaders in the community.