All parents, student-athletes of all-ages, teachers, coaches, athletic directors, administrators, central office and superintendents are invited to attend this workshop.
- Strong focus on Character Education & Mindset Training
- Development of social & emotional skills
- Social Media & Technology etiquette
- Building Resilience & Leadership skills
Inspire Athletics Consulting Group
- Transcript evaluation to determine if the student-athlete is on track for graduation.
- Provide course recommendation that align with graduation requirements and NCAA approved course list
- Provide information on NCAA eligibility requirements (Division I, II & III; *Academic Redshirt/Full Qualifier/Non-Qualifier)
- Assistance with SAT/ACT registration and preparation
- Evaluates and trains young
men and young ladies desirous of making their high school teams.
- Focuses on helping student-athletes earn scholarships to play at the collegiate level.
- Trains young coaches wanting to
join the coaching profession.
- Builds relationships with other coaches, players and business leaders in the community.